This position is based in the center of the Alps, in Tyrol – a region that provides a pleasant variety of recreational opportunities and a high quality of life. We are passionate about making life better with new ideas and technologies. You can expect to join a diverse team, which offers comprehensive and international career opportunities and is known for leadership development. Our 1,500 employees at our location Jenbach are working in a collaborative way to power the future.
GE’s reciprocating engines business sets an industry standard for fuel flexibility, lower emissions and higher efficiency. It specializes in developing local power near or at the point of use and gas compression solutions that deliver environmental friendly, more efficient, more affordable power to customers around the world.
We are looking for a Strategic Partnership Leader (m/f).
Job reference #3094249.
This position requires significant cross divisional as well as international cross border collaboration. In this role you will hold the full responsibility for developing and maintaining the network of already existing as well as new strategic partners such as, but not limited to EPCs, Engineering companies and Consultants worldwide with focus on complex J920 gas engine projects. You will ensure interaction between all stakeholders for EPC projects: Sales, Commercial Operations, Channels, Legal, Engineering, Sourcing, Project Management and Services Teams. The Strategic Partnership Leader demonstrates accountability for functional, business and broader company objectives and integrates and develops processes to meet them. This role is involved in long-term planning and contributes to the overall strategy and manages complex issues across functional areas of expertise.
- Manage and maintain existing and new strategic partner relationships across complex projects
- Identify and recruit new potential strategic partners globally, qualify and facilitate them through internal processes and help them gain necessary approvals and cross-functional support
- Develop and maintain a database of strategic partners to support the business in the ITO process
- Manage the on-boarding process of strategic partners, provide training and evaluate effectiveness
- Develop and manage relationships with strategic partners and regional sales team, provide transactional support, introduce them to GE programs and commitments
- Coordinate, measure and overlook the performance of our partners via data collection and analysis
- Establish the GE customer oriented culture across strategic partner network
- Commercial and/or Technical Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college
- Significant experience in a commercial, sourcing, project management or engineering role
- Strong oral and written communication skills and professional communication style to communicate at all levels of organization
- Strong interpersonal skills to build networks and long-lasting relationships
- Experience managing channel sales of multiple products in flow business
- Commercial Savviness
- Experience in project management and navigation through multiple layered matrix organization
- Ability to analyze business models
- Excellent command of English is a must, German language skills desired.
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits.
According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 3192.58 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.
Locations: Austria; Jenbach